Sunday, January 29, 2012

Smiles & Jibberish

Brinleigh is changing so much all the time! She is really starting to smile and jabber. She has found her voice lately, and we think it's so adorable! We can't get enough of it! It just melts my heart to hear, it really is music to my ears!! During the day when Brinleigh is awake she has to be entertained, she wants your FULL attention! And she will demand it, Are we in for it or what?? :) Another thing she has been sleeping really well, she has been sleeping anywhere from 6-10 hrs a night this past week, it's been amazing, I don't want to jinx it! I hope it stays that way, cause I have to admit, that I need my sleep too. She hasn't been waking up screaming her head off either, I find her just talking to herself staring at the ceiling fan. That's the best feeling having her wake up calm and happy to see me! Brinleigh was taking Melatonin in order to sleep at night, and we haven't had to use this week. She was falling asleep before we were giving it to her, so I wasn't waking her to do so. :) We are moving in the right direction, I just love her daily improvements and seeing her learn new things!

1 comment: