Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 1/2 Birthday!!!


My Brinleigh is 6 month old today!!! I can't believe just how far we have come! Brinleigh is now giving smiles. She has the greatest and funniest facial expressions. She sticks her tongue out, always does a "o" with her lips, and raises her eyebrows often! Her arms and legs go wild when she's excited, she moves them so fast!! I think her vision is improving every single day too, she now follows people. When she's awake, if I am in sight she's usually ok.. but when I walk out of sight, she will fuss. Also, when our visitor came from PIP, Brinleigh just stared at her and gave a few crusty's. Mindy laughed and said wow, I'm surprised she notices strangers already.

She really has come so far!
We are so proud of the progress that Brinleigh has made and that she will continue to make!!

We love our BABY GIRL!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment