Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy NEW year!

Needless to say this has been a very difficult life altering year... We had some really high points, and some really low points. From the excitement we had of finally getting pregnant and finding out we were having twins. To their early arrival and the tornado that caused... The sad sad loss of our precious baby girl Maeleigh. That I miss everyday, I always imagine and dream of her being here with us. The holidays she has been on my mind so much. We were so excited to be having them just before all the holidays and the joy it was supposed to bring. Instead we have been left with a whole in our hearts missing her every single day! I am grateful that I did have those 5 days with her, and was able to hold her in my arms, for those few moments. Now she is just our precious angel baby that watches over us and I know helps me to be strong. I am just overly grateful for our miracle baby Brinleigh. She has overcome so many obsticales! She truly is one strong baby, she had the fight in her from the beginning. Sitting by her bedside every single day watching her push and fight was such a humbling experience, one that I never could have imagined. This has been an experience that has for ever changed our lives, we have seen things that most never do. It's been a strengthening one, an eye opener. We do have our Brinleigh that comes with her difficulties, we will be working on all the time. But I couldn't be more proud to have her in my life, and be her mommy! So to say the least, I am glad that 2011 has come to and end, and we are looking forward to 2012. I hope that there are some really GREAT things in store for us!

Our New years eve consisted of Me, Dust, & Brin hangin' watchin the Rockin' New Years Eve. Brinleigh managed to fall asleep before midnight, party pooper :). But we insisted on staying up... which we shortly regreted when we finally crawled into bed at 12:45 and Brinleigh woke up at 1:30am. But I can't imagine a better end to this year then with the 3 of us home & together!! Ok, I can't forget to mention our hairy family members too, Bro & Cam that spent the time with us also... Those rascals have been a big part of our lives too, and I think they knew that Brinleigh was coming, cause they have been really good with her, better than I imagined!

Well Cheers to 2011 being OVER - and 2012 STARTING!!



















1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I love seeing the pics with you and your princess together!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete