Monday, January 2, 2012

A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

First off I have to say A BIG HUGE Special THANK YOU to my Dad!! My Dad was amazing, and created this blog for us when our world was flipped upside down! This has been such a great resource to help keep everyone up on our whirlwind of a life. I know it wasn't easy, and some of the posts he didn't ever want to have to do. But I appreciate the burden that was lifted from us at the time. My parents are wonderful, and have been there for us this entire journey! They have been overly supportive!!!!! They have helped to give me the strength to keep strong, and hopeful at times when I felt completely hopeless. I can't even describe how much they mean to me, I just start bawling (haha, me?, never) Thank you again Dad & Mom, I LOVE YOU both so very much!!!

Next off I need to Thank all of YOU (Family, Friends, Co-workers, Employers!!) Thank you all for the love and support that you have all given to our family!! So many people have reached out to us in so many different ways! We truly appreciate the love, support, & prayers that were & are being sent our direction. Our family and friends mean so much to us, and we wouldn't have been as strong with out all of you rallying behind us!! We feel extremely blessed, Thank you all!

We also need to thank the incredible nurses that cared for both Maeleigh and Brinleigh! We met some really special primary care nurses through this process. It made it so much easier knowing that we had great people caring for them. They are a huge part of our lives, and will be dear to us forever!! Dustin kept telling me that I will miss them when we go home, and he was right, but because of the friendships that we formed (not being there). Thank you ladies!! I have lots of love in my heart for you all taking care of my precious gifts!!

I need to thank Dustin! He has been my backbone throughout this! He is one amazing man. A great husband and even better DADDY! He has loved his baby girls from the moment he saw them, he just melted. He was the strength that kept me going, I think I would have crumbled if it wasn't for him holding me up at times. This experience has been one of many emotions. Excitement, Tragedy, Heartache, Sadness, Worry, Stress, LOVE, & Triumph! We had to pull together and dig deep for our strength, but together we have pushed through. I feel closer than ever with Dustin now. Thank you Dust for being... well A"mae"zing for all 3 of us girls! We are lucky! I love you sweetheart!!

This Journey has been LIFE CHANGING in more ways than ONE, but in the END we have one PRECIOUS ANGEL Maeleigh in heaven looking over our family, and our FIERY SWEET Brinleigh home with us now, and we couldn't be more thankful for that! We are proud PARENTS of TWINS! We love you girls!!

THANK YOU ALL!!
XOXO

Carrie & Dustin

Please follow for more to come on the steps going forward....Still lots to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment