Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Looking Up.... let's hope it stays this way

Brinleigh still has her moments but they are getting better.  I even get to post a picture today of me (Grandpa Roberts) holding her.  She was well behaved for me as I put her to sleep when she was suppose to be eating..  Thanks Brinleigh for behaving for me.  She seems to be sleeping better and in not so much pain.  The kidney stones are very small and so they are letting them pass naturally. I seems the removal of all fortifications and the protein has helped her also.  She still has stuff to overcome before going home.  She has to still get her oxygen under control, she has to get her eyes cleared and she can't have what they call her 'purple spells' where she holds her breath.

They have checked Brileigh's head, heart, internal organs eyes, ears.  All in the last few weeks.  It seems there isn't much else to look at.  They all look pretty good.  Of course there are some things they find but nother major that is not already known about.

Thanks for some time with Brinleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment