Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday to DADDY...

Happy birthday daddy!! So another year older for the old man. We feel like lucky girls in our house to have him in our lives!! We love you DUST!!


We were able to spend the entire day together! Daddy took off work so that he could go to my next audiology appointment. This time at the audiologist Daddy and I got to go into the booth for the first time. So in the booth there are speakers on each side, with a tv screen above them. The audiologist would say my name on one side to see if I would react to it. Then daddy would turn me towards the side it was coming from and then it would be re-enforced with a cartoon on the tv. I was really happy today and did cooperate with it. I was thrilled with the tv screens and was really alert. This was a big training time for me, cause if I can hear these amplified noises they are teaching me how to react to them. It's a process we all have to learn ;) I also got my new right ear mold and it fits much better, actually stays in. So this time we did the left ear. It was a successful appointment. We have to keep the hearing aides in as much as possible!!
After the appointment we all headed home and enjoyed having daddy home to cuddle with!

Once again Happy Birthday to Dustin, the first birthday as a daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment