Saturday, February 4, 2012

Brinleigh's First visit to Maeleigh...

We took Brinleigh to Maeleigh's grave this past weekend for the first time. I have wanted to take her so many times but didn't know if I could handle it to be honest. I always breakdown when I am there.
And it was emotional just like I knew it would be. It's so hard to have one of my precious baby girls in my arms snuggling her so tighly and the other I could only imagine how that would feel to be doing at that exact moment. I miss her so much every single day, and still don't understand why she had to go. But I know that she is in a beautiful place, looking down on us and helping us to be strong and push through the hard times. I really feel so lucky and blessed to have had the moments I did with her, from carrying her in my tummy to the heart breaking moments of holding her tiny fragile body as she passed. She really was our ANGEL from the beginning.

I love you little miss Maeleigh, I dream of you often and miss you every second of every day!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand how you feel... :( Although we are expecting a healthy baby boy, my heart and arms still ache with Trinity's absence. Life is not fair, and ginormous things come into our lives to break us down...but some how we pull through them. It's not easy, but we do. I love you guys!! I love the pics too xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete