Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brinleigh and Maeleigh get a Cousin

Welcome cousin Easton born today to Josh and Megan Roberts.  He is 7.4 lbs and 19.75 inches.  Josh is Carrie's brother.

We are so happy for Josh and Megan that they have a healthy new little addition to their family.

It was alot of fun looking forward to us having 3 babies born all around the same time to watch grow and play together for many years.

Makes one wonder why things are the way they are. 

Do you think Easton and Maeleigh crossed paths before Easton arrived?

Welcome to the world Easton can't wait to see you and Brinleigh playing together.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking forward to all 3 too. And I have had that question many times about things in my life.......why is this happening this way??? I don't know, but I am so grateful you have lots of love and support coming at you!! I do wish I could take all that pain away, how I wish, but it is not mine to fix!! Love you Carrie and thank you for being an amazing person, daughter, sister, wife, sis-in-law, Auntie,and friend!! God Bless You my sweet friend!! Love you, Annie

    ReplyDelete